Bird Board

Hurricane Dorian and Saturday's TAS Field Trip

By no later than Friday morning, a decision will be posted here regarding the status of Saturday's Everglades Agricultural Area birding trip. If the trip is cancelled due to Hurricane Dorian, it will likely not be rescheduled.


No comments for this post, be the first to add yours!

Leave a Comment