Join or Donate Using our Secure Server
You can join immediately over the web using our secure server.
You Are Invited to Join the Tropical Audubon Society and Help to Preserve Our Natural Heritage
Enjoy these membership benefits:
- The bimonthly Bulletin of the Tropical Audubon Society with trip schedules and hot environmental issues in Miami-Dade County.
- Bird and nature walks with Tropical's experienced leaders to introduce you to Miami-Dade County's rich natural resources.
- Fellowship and interesting presentations on Florida's natural history as presented at our monthly meetings.
- The extensive natural history library at the Doc Thomas House which lets you explore our rich natural heritage.
- Volunteer opportunities.
TAS members who also join Audubon of Florida and the National Audubon Society will receive:
- Four issues of the award winning AUDUBON magazine with awe-inspiring nature photography and in-depth reporting on environmental topics.
- Four issues of The Florida Naturalist with news about environmental issues in Florida.
Become a Donor for More Great Benefits!!!
Tropical Audubon Society Donor Categories In addition to the basic benefits of membership, our much appreciated donors will receive the following:
- $50 White-crowned Pigeon
- Special recognition in the TAS Bulletin.
- $100 Painted Bunting
- Pigeon benefits plus a certificate for a free plant at a TAS plant sale.
- $250 Purple Gallinule
- Bunting benefits plus an autographed copy of Everglades Wildflowers by TAS board member, Roger Hammer.
- $500 Great White Heron
- Gallinule benefits plus a semi-annual lunch briefing on TAS conservation issues with TAS Board Members plus 1 year free membership with Audubon (donor's choice of memberships).
- $1000 Roseate Spoonbill
- Heron benefits plus a natural history tour to the Everglades with a TAS guide for Spoonbill and Kite members only plus 2 years free membership with Audubon (donor's choice of memberships).
- $5000 Swallow-tailed Kite
- Spoonbill benefits plus a private natural history tour for a group of donor's invitees to a South Florida area of donor's choosing, plus 3 years free membership with Audubon (donor's choice of membership).
Donors of $49 and below are appreciated and will be recognized in our publication.
How to Join
There are two ways you can join Tropical Audubon.
- You can join immediately over the web using our secure server.
If you prefer to send a check or money order, please fill out
our application form.
For you convenience, you may type in your information and then print
it out. No information will be sent over the web. Mail the form
along with your check made to Tropical Audubon Society, to:
Tropical Audubon Society
5530 Sunset Drive
Miami, Florida 33143